Use our space calculator, or give one of our storage professionals a call to help you choose.

Climate controlled units are used to manage the humidity in the air for household goods. Non-climate units are good for contractor use and garage type items that do not need climate control.

Yes, you need a lock. But, we also sell them on-site. So, you do not need to look for a lock beforehand.

We provide a 3rd party insurance to insure your items if you do not have your own insurance. You can also provide your own insurance.

We have on-site dollies and hand trucks to get the items from your vehicle into the self-storage facility.

  • We have small, medium, and large boxes.
  • We have bubble wrap and packing paper.
  • Packing tape is also sold on site.

Giordano is here to help. We undertake local and long-distance moving and packing as well. We are a family-owned and operated company, assisting you with your moving needs.

With 15 years of experience, you can be assured that your residential or commercial moving will be conducted safely, effectively, and affordably. We are a licensed, insured, and bonded company.